Useful Links and Books
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDdcDlQVYtM&feature=related You Tube "I am Autism" by Autism Speaks – something to show your family and friends particularly if you are in need of some understanding.
Autism and the God Connection William Stillman – a great book to help you find the joy in Autism.
- www.autism-resources.com - a website dedicated to links useful to Autism.
- www.autism.about.com/od/whatisautism/a/symptoms.htm Symptoms and Signs
- www.autismwest.org.au – another great private charity assisting families affected by Autism in Western Australia.
- www.EarlyDays.net.au - Parent training and information.
- www.tonyattwood.com.au - Autism, asperger's
- www.maxineaston.co.uk - Asperger's and counselling
- Toilet Training for Individuals with Autism or Other Developmental Issues, 2nd Edition Maria Wheeler - obviously good for toilet training
- www.aimot.com.au for Occupational Therapy Services (run out of FOA premises)
- www.chatterboxspeech.com.au for Speech Therapy associated with FOA
- www.smarttalk.net.au for Speech Therapy associated with FOA